Friday, October 10, 2008

The 2 cutest pumpkins in the patch...







Well, after getting flu shots this morning (for Carson and Kenny, I already got mine and little man is too young), we made it to the pumpkin patch in Celina. The weather was fabulous, the animals were hungry, the pumpkins were big and orange and we were cranky! I don't really blame them - Carson DID have to get a shot this morning (he complained that his leg hurt and I am sure it did!) and Collier WAS up for over an hour smack dab in the middle of the night and did not get his normal morning nap. Hence, the "zoned out" look on their faces in these pictures. Oh well, it is only the 10th...I am sure we will hit the pumpkin patch again. Maybe we can find one in or near Austin next weekend. I did manage to get a few cute pics (with LOTS of bribing). Have a great weekend - Enjoy!

No comments: