I love these photos! What a great program!
Are there only 5 players on the team? Do they all play the whole game?
We are so excited to see new stuff in the Blog. I make a morning run to the Blog with my cup of coffee, and we were thrilled to see the new pictures! I especially like the one with the JELLY!
Aww that's so cool! I just finished bball season and it was fun! I hope we get to see you soon
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love these photos! What a great program!
Are there only 5 players on the team? Do they all play the whole game?
We are so excited to see new stuff in the Blog. I make a morning run to the Blog with my cup of coffee, and we were thrilled to see the new pictures! I especially like the one with the JELLY!
Aww that's so cool! I just finished bball season and it was fun! I hope we get to see you soon
Post a Comment