Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Carvin' Fun...

We made a long over due trip to the farm over the weekend and enjoyed incredible fall weather and a good visit with Gigi and Pawpaw. While we were there we carved a pumpkin. I had promised Carson all week we would. I think this was his first pumpkin to carve...or so he says and I can't ever remember doing it with him. We all had a good time. After we scooped all the guts out, Carson drew the design himself (with a few little suggestions from me...but the drawing was all his) and I carved it. Lots of Fall fun!

"Before"

Diggin in and gettin our hands dirty...Carson was all over it...Collier was not so sure!

What is in there?

Let me see...


Pumpkin hands!

"After"...pretty good, huh?

2 comments:

Sherry and Tom said...

Amy, this is such fun. I check your blog every morning, and it is such fun when a new chapter appears. Your boys will have such fantastic memories thanks to wonderful parents. You're the best!
Hugs and Happy Halloween!
Sherry

Unknown said...

I love the pumpkin (Carson is quite the artist!), but I love the photos of the little boys even better.
Love to all,
Yaya